The purpose of this 1 day in person or 4 week virtual class series is to introduce and educate yourself on digital strategies and how they impact your business in a cost-effective way.
In this virtual class series, participants will learn:
- What is a Digital Strategy?
- Why do you need a Digital Strategy?
- Digital Demographics
- What is Social Media?
- How do use Social Media?
- What is a Virtual World?
- How do we use mobile phones to get our message out?
- How do we use blogs?
- How do these elements apply to our business?
- How do we set digital goals?
- How do we use video in our business?
- How do we connect all of these technologies together?
After the virtual class series, you will have some practical information on how to start using digital strategies for your company.
We offer a 1 day On site or 4-week virtual telephone class on digital strategy and how it applies to your business. Here’s what’s included:
- Four live telephone classes (or 1 day On Site Class) taught by Barbara Bickham.
- Support in defining clear digital goals that you’ll do through the class.
- Between class assignments and worksheets.
- A planning session that will help you find out your next steps after the class ends.
- Bonus: A 60-minute one-on-one session with Barbara to discuss your specific digital needs and get practical customized recommendations.
If you would like to reach more people and make more money for your business, you’re ready for a digital strategy.
Class Dates and Times:
The class starts TBD.
Class size: The maximum class size is 25 participants so you get most air time and support.
Between-class assignments: You’ll have assignments between classes take up to 90 minutes per week and help expand the material you learned in our virtual class session.
If you are interested in learning more about our digital programs, digital strategy services and business services and how they apply to your business, please CONTACT US.